Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Monday, February 22, 2010

1-Strep


Hey yall, welcome to the first blog post. At the moment, I'm home watching Rachel Ray because my strep test came back positive yesterdayyy. I wish the Olympics were on during the day, but no. Speaking of Olympics, I think that would be the highlight of my life to go to them someday. Women's US Olympic Soccer Team 2016-2020! That's my goal, don't know if it's realistic. Well, I think I'm going to try to get a picture of me in here, but I have to go shower now cause it's late in the afternoon and I'm still in my pjs. Later dudess.

No comments:

Post a Comment