Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Saturday, February 27, 2010

6-Wowww

Okay, so I went to my high school boys varsity basketball game cause I was playing with the pep band for a day, and I saw the kid who I saw when I went to Youth in Government. The kid I saw at YIG is REALLY HOT. In 5th grade we went to this summer program for extra credit or something, he went for math and I went for chemistry. Whenever we went out for a lunch break, he'd pick me to be on his baseball team. And then I saw him at YIG and he's still the cutest thing ever! Anyways, he was on the opposing team! Varsity! And I really hope he didn't see me playing in the pep band... embarrassinggg. Anyways, he goes to a different school so I never see him. And I don't want to sound like a creeper, but I wish I had a chance to go out with him. I don't have a cell phone (yes, I'm 15 without a cell phone), and if I had the choice between a phone and going out with him, I'd choose him. Uhg, this is so crazy! To be honest, though, I probably won't see him again until next years YIG. But everything happens for a reason, right? Oh well, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment