Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Sunday, February 28, 2010

7-LookBook

Hola bloggers. Today is Sunday...which means tomorrow is Monday. Yuck. Anyways, I'm now a member of LookBook, an invitation only website for new trends and fashions. Here's my link so check it out. If that doesn't work, the picture included is my first look. The pictures are from summer, but I love that outfit. Oh, and I'm watching a commercial for this new Delta faucet, and its touch-sensitive! That's freakin awesome. Last day of the Olympics today...): so sad. USA verse Canada today in hockey, though. Excited for that one. Good for Canada, though, for getting the most gold medals. I like Canada. Of the places I want to live someday, Canada is definitely one of them. Others include San Francisco (MOST definitely), Carmel-by-the-Sea, New York City, London, and maybe Paris. I'll let you know where I end up, hahaha. Well my mom just got some new boxes of Girl Scout cookies, so I have some things I gotta doooo...hahahaha. Until next timee, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment