Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Thursday, March 4, 2010

9-The Desired Bag

Hello again. It's still March 3rd, 2010 but I have come across a rare item. To the left you can see said item. It's a red school bag that I very much want, to be exact. It's in a raffle contest and many people are in for the win! Please re-post this post and get as many people as you can into this raffle! Also check out cruel*thing's blog and lookbook . She's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. Well, I'd love to win this bag. Favorite color and will fit my wardrobe nicelyy! Please consider me, thanks. Laterr.

No comments:

Post a Comment