Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Thursday, March 4, 2010

10-Sup

Sup bloggers. Sooo it's 7 in the morning, and I have strep. Again. Wow, it sucks beyond belief. Anyways, nothing much has really happened in the past few days. Soccer has started up again, we're planning our band trip to Missouri in April, and it's less than a month until spring break! Absolutely cannot wait until spring break. This Minnesotan is going to get tan if it kills her. Well, hope I don't go insane while home alone today. Sucks that I'm already up, cause now I can't go back to sleep! Does that ever happen to you? You wake up, but you have the option to go back to sleep, and you just can't? I hate that! Well later dudes. Ohh, byy the wayy: strep blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment