Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Monday, March 15, 2010

18-Sunshine, sunshine, it's fineee..

Helllo all! The sun came out today in Minneapolis, and I'm loving it! Almost all the snow is gone, and I'm so stoked! Got home and am having some ice cream without having to put on a sweatshirt or cuddle up in a blanket! Got to start on my homework, but then have soccer. Oh, heard from a fan the other day (hello, Will!), and he was real sweet. Also started a new book, Beautiful Creatures. Kind of looks like a wanna-be-Twilight sort of book, but I'll give it a chance. 12 days til Florida! Can't wait, and I'll be getting you all some pictures! Loveeeee till next timee,

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment