Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Thursday, March 18, 2010

20-Nails

Holaa. Painting my nails and listening to Jack Johnson. What a great name. Hahaha, well some drama has been going down at school, but nothing to bother me too much. A week till spring break (FLORIDA!) and it's muuch needed. Well, homework needs to be done and soccer in two hours. Missing Hayley, too. 3 months until she comes home for the summer. This weekend also marks the first day of spring! Winter is over! Snow may come again once more, but right now it's 55 degrees and sunnnnny. Loving it! Cannot wait to be tan. When we get to Florida, we're going to look like paste. Tan, shop, eat, sleep. That sounds SO good right now. Oh, went to a college fair on Tuesday of this week. Saw some good local places, but would really like to get a full scope of my options through out the states. I want to be a veterinarian, a magazine editor or a therapist/psychiatrist. Any suggestions? I've got three more years to figure it out, so no pressure..yet. Still trying to get the parents to get on board with me doing that choir next year. It'll be close to $3,000; including our tour to Europe or South Africa. Want to go sooo badly. Scholarships and lots and lotttts of fundraising! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it. Oh, and any good book suggestions? I want to knock one off over spring break. Okay, more tomorrow.
Always,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment