Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

15-Lalalaa

Well, once again, nothing exciting has really happened lately. Watching Family Guy and should be doing my homework. Cleaned my room for the second time today (OCD), and almost to point of vacuuming my couch...again. You know what would be amazing? Finding 1,000,000,000 dollars and going shopping. That would be amazing. Even finding 100 bucks would be pretty sweeet. Damn, forgot to make my bed so I must discontinue this post. Talk to you later! Hit up the posts above pleaseee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment