Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23-Two & A Half Men

Hellllooo. Watching Two & A Half Men while trying to do my homework. Got my missing assignments to 5 things! Two in Women's Studies and three in math. It's 5:54 now, and my goal is to be done with those and my shower by 9. Florida in 3 days. So STOKED! Really hope that this Minnesota skin will get some color! Craving a DQ Blizzard, but when am I NOT craving one. Honestly. Welllllll more tomorrow. Hopefully more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment