Hey you!

Heyo! I'm Ellen, also known as JEEZEllEN! Welcome to my real blog kept up by me and me only! I'm just getting started on blogger, so don't be too hard on me. I'm not like a huge deal or anything, so if you haven't heard of me, check these out and get to know meee:
Oh, and tell yo friends about me and let's get this show on the road !

Saturday, March 6, 2010

11-"Simply knowing you exist ain't good enough for me.."

The song We Get On by Kate Nash (loveee her) has been in my head for mayyyybee 2 weeks. Hahaha, that's okay though. Besides the fact that the pitch and tempo are rather odd, the lyrics pertain to my life and I like knowing someone else might have the same issue as me. Even if they are famous and we can't like, chat about it. Well, other than listening to music and procrastinating my homework, my life has gotten extremely boring. I wish I had my old dogs back. They'd make it all better. Well it's 2:00 somewhere, and there is where I want to be. Later, lovess.

No comments:

Post a Comment